Tin top samurai for sale ###### NOW SOLD ####

A place to advertise all vehicles for sale
Sirocksdude
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Tin top samurai for sale ###### NOW SOLD ####

Post by Sirocksdude » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:43 am

Just wanted to test the water. Bought my sammy to do up and off road but got back problems that I now know are permanent so want to give this Samurai a good home where it will get some decent use. It's the one in my profile pic. I can say that it runs sweet for sure and cost me five hundred quid to get road worthy and pass mot but it does have a few issues that shouldn't be that much work for someone who knows how. Things I know of are
slight hole drivers side footwell about size of fifty p
one bonnet hinge needs welding but bonnet does open and close fine as it is
won't go into four wheel low mode - keeps slipping out but 4 wheel high works fine as does 2wd
has one black door however I have got a red one to replace it
no back seats
cd player not working - never looked as to why may just need rewiring
fuel gauge and rev counter not working
it does make a noise when driving I been told prob a propshaft loose but not sure.

These issues aside I have driven 500 miles in this sj since beginning of year and the engine is sweet and never misses a beat, it also has low mileage

I am in chesterfield and the sj is mot'd until Jan next year. Make me a sensible offer or ask anything you wanna know
four decent 235 75 15 wheels on it and been told an upgraded carburettor too
As you can see also a decent lift on it
I have pictures of it inside and out, also of the hole and under bonnet etc but the file sizes are too large to upload onto here. If you would like to see them PM me with your email address and I am happy to send them across.
Last edited by Sirocksdude on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

d_r_1989
Winching along now
Winching along now

Re: Tin top samurai for sale

Post by d_r_1989 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:38 pm

Could i have some pics please? Dazz4@live.co.uk

any ball park figure your after?

Sirocksdude
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Re: Tin top samurai for sale

Post by Sirocksdude » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:46 pm

I will send you some pics now mate and to be honest I would like to get 700 for it if I can but open to offers