2011 SCUK winter meet, 11th Dec @ 4x4Without a Club

Know of any events or gatherings happening at your local Pay and play site? let us all know.

Also the place to discuss Green Laning and the responsible use of B.O.A.T.s
Brooem
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Re: SCUK Weekender 2011

Post by Brooem » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:02 pm

Newtomud wrote:
Brooem wrote:There is a place in Bristol.
Brooem, Could you post the details of the Bristol site in the pay and play forum please :thumbup:

its called Dundry
0845 260 8484 - Vicki

http://www.paynplay.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 2854790809" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:bluefront:

mayhemmiller
Can I have a tow
Can I have a tow

Post by mayhemmiller » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:32 pm

i would be interested but would need about 2 weeks notice to get the time off work
awaiting the next adventure
it's when it stop's leaking oil you need to worry as it's all gone

:mayhemmiller:

Rjmaas512
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Post by Rjmaas512 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Depending on my work load at uni, ill pop down if its not too far for a day or two.

Got some spare seats if anyone needs a ride. Probably won't do anything at the pay and play as im fucked if i break anything. My house mates won't be too happy as im transporting them too and from uni (they're paying the fuel and parking :guns: )

Somewhere near warwick would be lovely :thumbup:. As long as its not too far i don't mind, will be good to meet everyone.

Have memory map so if anyone wants me to look for lanes and check TROs let me know.

Henry
Suzuki Guru
Suzuki Guru

Post by Henry » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:24 am

If the site is right im willing to travel. :D

(goes to look on google where chichester is)

Oh only 4:30 away, so in a sj thats more like 7.

And the 90 towing? 5:30?

Slightly further north would be much appreciated, but its possible, depending on when?

Henry

dunk
Recommended Trader
Recommended Trader

Post by dunk » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:06 pm

How about Avon Dassett or Wagtail. A bit more in the middle, Avon is a bit more of a quarry And Wagtail is a bit more of a mudfest.

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Post by ScottieJ » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Howdy Dunk How's it going? good to see you back on here :hands: hope all is well!

Ah Wagtail, I haven't been there since the Team Chaos event years ago! and yes it is a bit of a mud fest but still a good site.

Never been to Avon Dassett, I might have to Email them to see what they say about a weekender with camping.
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!

dunk
Recommended Trader
Recommended Trader

Post by dunk » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Things are so so, still in hospital at the moment but I hope to be out soon. If you go to there site http://www.future4x4.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; give Ross a ring his number is on there. From memory it was £350 to hire the site for a weekend and there is a field to camp in but there is nothing there. Wagtail is £25 per truck Inc camping and that's just a phone call to check he has dates free you fancy.

Darrell
Suzuki, will you marry me?
Suzuki, will you marry me?

Post by Darrell » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:54 pm

This place looks pretty good.

http://www.avalancheadventure.co.uk/4x4club.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4x4withoutaclub is a great site but doesn't allow camping, but for a day trip I would recommend it.
Avon Dasset is a quarry and although a good site it doesn't have much for any newbie's and the water can be deep.
2005-GV 1600se, "Hell" What do I know!

dunk
Recommended Trader
Recommended Trader

Post by dunk » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:58 am

That's the sibbertoft site. It's a good site if a little small. They were on about extending the wood section when I went a few years ago, but I am not sure if they did. I have never seen anyone camping there.

Farley quarry was another one I thought of, but after a quick google search it looks like it might have closed. A very good quarry site but no camping as the ground is to hard.

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Post by ScottieJ » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:11 pm

dunk wrote:Things are so so, still in hospital at the moment but I hope to be out soon. If you go to there site http://www.future4x4.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; give Ross a ring his number is on there. From memory it was £350 to hire the site for a weekend and there is a field to camp in but there is nothing there. Wagtail is £25 per truck Inc camping and that's just a phone call to check he has dates free you fancy.
Cool Glad to hear you should be back home sometime soon, bet it's getting a bit boring lying in a hospital bed all day and night! hows the food?

Cool well I think wagtail could be a good one as there's plenty of camping space and some nice and easy stuff for the beginners, Does he still have a 20 truck limit? not sure it I'd want to go there after a lot of rain though it can become quite a quagmire :hahaha:

Would people be willing to travel to wagtail from down the south east? it's near Halford
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!