new sj owner

New to SCUK.co.uk? say hello, give us an idea of who you are, and show us a pic of your pride and joy. were friendly and wont bite!
kernow_joe
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Re: new sj owner

Post by kernow_joe » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:29 pm

nope, that's the guy that sold it to your cousins mate, then I bought it from him, amazing what you can find from a bit of internet stalking :)

Jordi
Bow down before me
Bow down before me

Post by Jordi » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:31 pm

Hope the weekend goes well! Sounds like you're gonna be pretty busy.

Are you planning on T&T for it? Or off road only?
1988 Samurai - Truck Cab & Tray Back - 1.6 8v & HIF44 - Snorkel - Stack Exhaust - PAS, YJs & 33s - Trussed, Gusseted & Pumpkin Capped Axles - 4.3 R&Ps - 4.16 T/Box - Rear Air Locker - Full Float Back Axle & Discs - RCV Front Shafts - X-Eng Handbrake - Custom Fuel Tank

kernow_joe
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by kernow_joe » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:40 pm

no busier than last week, had turbo, inlet manifold, injectors, glow plugs all removed as I worried about it being full of water, only to find the issue was split fuel line on top of the tank, so now removed that and cleaned it all up ready to refit, nearly :)

yup will go back on the road as soon as possible and depending what its like on the road may be my daily

thanks to everyone all the info and warm welcome nice to find friendly inhabited forums!

Jordi
Bow down before me
Bow down before me

Post by Jordi » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:51 pm

I'm sure that good clean up won't have harmed it.
1988 Samurai - Truck Cab & Tray Back - 1.6 8v & HIF44 - Snorkel - Stack Exhaust - PAS, YJs & 33s - Trussed, Gusseted & Pumpkin Capped Axles - 4.3 R&Ps - 4.16 T/Box - Rear Air Locker - Full Float Back Axle & Discs - RCV Front Shafts - X-Eng Handbrake - Custom Fuel Tank