parasource rear wheel bearings double seal?

Starts at the flywheel, ends at the hubs, any problems along them lines, ask your questions here.
chan
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

parasource rear wheel bearings double seal?

Post by chan » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:34 am

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUZUKI-SJ-REAR-WH ... _984wt_939

take a look at that.

i want to get 2 new rear wheel bearings but i dont really want to get them from parasource as im not keen on the company but i cant find these double seal bearings anywhere else.

has anyone used these?

carnut
Can I have a tow
Can I have a tow

Re: parasource rear wheel bearings double seal?

Post by carnut » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:59 pm

if you take the number off the bearing,, then contact a bearing supplier, they can then match up the bearing for you.. i used to use avon seals nr weston-super-mare. plus loads cheaper!!
andy

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Post by ScottieJ » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:22 pm

What a load of crap! all the rear wheel bearings i have ever bought are fully sealed! you still need the inner seal! just get a bearing kit from you're local motor factors! the only reason the inner seal will fail anyway is because the bearing has failed. in a bearing kit you get a new inner seal.
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!

chan
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Post by chan » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:11 am

thanks alot for the heads up! thats the last time i even look at anything associated with parasource!

how much should i be looking to pay for a pair of real wheel bearings? mine are shot!

:mrgreen:

ferris
Suzuki Guru
Suzuki Guru

Post by ferris » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:34 am

I got mine from this place. They seemed ok. About £32 each, and im pretty sure that came with the oil seal. But as was said before it would still be cheaper from a proper bearing supplier.
http://www.japanese4x4spares.co.uk/index.html
86 SJ413 tin top, 1.6 8v, SU carb, YJ spring conversion, virtual lift, 33x12.5x15 KL71's, rocklobster, rear discs, power steering.