hello from teesside

New to SCUK.co.uk? say hello, give us an idea of who you are, and show us a pic of your pride and joy. were friendly and wont bite!
Jordi
Bow down before me
Bow down before me

Re: hello from teesside

Post by Jordi » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:56 pm

ne-crock wrote:
timwilks13 wrote::welcome: to the club bud, where abouts in teeside are you? Nice to have a few more northern members joining the club, too much southern scum on here (anything south of sheffield is southern if anyones wandering which group you fall into) !!
haha,

i'm just on a village called skelton on the edge of the NY moors unfortunately about 2 miles too close to middlesbrough to be able to call myself a yorkshire man
:hahaha: there is a fine line there. Would I rather be a yorkshire man or smoggy?

Luckily not a decision I have to make being from the Land of the Prince Bishops.
1988 Samurai - Truck Cab & Tray Back - 1.6 8v & HIF44 - Snorkel - Stack Exhaust - PAS, YJs & 33s - Trussed, Gusseted & Pumpkin Capped Axles - 4.3 R&Ps - 4.16 T/Box - Rear Air Locker - Full Float Back Axle & Discs - RCV Front Shafts - X-Eng Handbrake - Custom Fuel Tank

dan_2k_uk
I spend far too much time on here
I spend far too much time on here

Post by dan_2k_uk » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:02 pm

Welcome to SCUK dude.
Janspeed manifold, LWB Vit vented discs and calipers

Build thread -- Build photos -- HLA-Artwork
Coming soon: YJs, Trussed axles, Full float rear.

ne-crock
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by ne-crock » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:15 am

Jordi wrote:
ne-crock wrote:
timwilks13 wrote::welcome: to the club bud, where abouts in teeside are you? Nice to have a few more northern members joining the club, too much southern scum on here (anything south of sheffield is southern if anyones wandering which group you fall into) !!
haha,

i'm just on a village called skelton on the edge of the NY moors unfortunately about 2 miles too close to middlesbrough to be able to call myself a yorkshire man
:hahaha: there is a fine line there. Would I rather be a yorkshire man or smoggy?

Luckily not a decision I have to make being from the Land of the Prince Bishops.
well last year middlesbrough was voted the worst place to live in the uk...

says alot,

thanks for the compliments on the jimny
and the warm welcome