steering wheel/ Disclok

Not covered by any of categories below, want a winch or need to buy some recovery gear then your question goes in here!

You will also find online parts catalogues, Service manuals and a other useful info here.
Christoff
Can I have a tow
Can I have a tow

steering wheel/ Disclok

Post by Christoff » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:01 am

Hello good people

I bought a Disclok yesterday, the one that covers the whole steering wheel, it cost £85

Unfortunately it doesnt fit the Sammy wheel, they only had small in stock so i bought it to try. Turns out i need the next size up which is a meduim, but this is £110

Is there any scope for downsizing the wheel so the small fits or should i fork out another £25 for the medium

It has already been stolen once so i need one of these for piece of mind

ianedwards
SCUK Addict
SCUK Addict

Re: steering wheel/ Disclok

Post by ianedwards » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:39 pm

you could get a boss, and put a aftermarket steering wheel on it to suit the lock but that would propbably cost more than just getting the bigger lock.

Ian
Cheers

Ian. :)

1987 Suzuki SJ413 KJA - Fixed + Modified in my own way

Tramp
Suzuki, will you marry me?
Suzuki, will you marry me?

Post by Tramp » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:42 pm

I run a swift gti steering wheel which the disclok will fit, also a vitara steering wheel is smaller & fits nicely in a disclok, both wheels are a direct replacement for the original SJ

Christoff
Can I have a tow
Can I have a tow

Post by Christoff » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:00 pm

As said by ianedwards. I would have to find and buy another steering wheel, which would even out the cost if not exceed it. I found a medium size on ebay for £90. Think il have that one.