Saddle bags for GS550E

Not covered by any of categories below, want a winch or need to buy some recovery gear then your question goes in here!

You will also find online parts catalogues, Service manuals and a other useful info here.
Luke83g
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Saddle bags for GS550E

Post by Luke83g » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:32 am

Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong part of the forum.

I have a '82 GS550E and wondered if any forum members on here could recommend a good set of saddle bags that suit this model in terms of looks and or fitment. I was also toying with the idea of getting a back box for helmet etc so any advice on good models to buy would also be appreciated.

Many thanks Luke

zook123
SCUK Addict
SCUK Addict

Re: Saddle bags for GS550E

Post by zook123 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:25 am

Sorry, but this forum is for Suzuki 4X4's and i don't know if we will be able to help you :(
2002 Jimny O2 Ragtop
Safari Snorkel, Freewheeling Hub Conversion
Diff Breathers, G/Box and T/Box Breathers, 2in Suspension Lift
HD Recovery Points and Winch Plate
Kuhmo KL71 MT / Goodyear Wrangler AT

Wessex 4X4 Reponse - WE411
wessex4x4response.org.uk

Madprof
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by Madprof » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:52 am

Oxford bags probably do something suitable ( bikes 4x4 I'm into anything turns fuel to fun) hope that helps
If you want to push the envelope join Royal mail

Jordi
Bow down before me
Bow down before me

Post by Jordi » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:46 pm

Luke83g wrote:Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong part of the forum.

I have a '82 GS550E and wondered if any forum members on here could recommend a good set of saddle bags that suit this model in terms of looks and or fitment. I was also toying with the idea of getting a back box for helmet etc so any advice on good models to buy would also be appreciated.

Many thanks Luke
Apologies again bud. This forum is generally geared towards 4x4s, thats not to say help won't be along. There are a few on here who are bikers and those that can help generally will.

Hope you get sorted.
1988 Samurai - Truck Cab & Tray Back - 1.6 8v & HIF44 - Snorkel - Stack Exhaust - PAS, YJs & 33s - Trussed, Gusseted & Pumpkin Capped Axles - 4.3 R&Ps - 4.16 T/Box - Rear Air Locker - Full Float Back Axle & Discs - RCV Front Shafts - X-Eng Handbrake - Custom Fuel Tank