Where to buy SJ410 King Pins, King Pin Bearings and Shims UK

Not covered by any of categories below, want a winch or need to buy some recovery gear then your question goes in here!

You will also find online parts catalogues, Service manuals and a other useful info here.
J9V6
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Where to buy SJ410 King Pins, King Pin Bearings and Shims UK

Post by J9V6 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:22 pm

Hi,

I'm looking to find somewhere in the UK I can buy SJ410 King Pins, a set of Kin Pin Bearings (top and bottom) and a King Pin Shim Kit. I searched the forum, but the links I found were 10 years old and didn't seem to work for me.

While I'm asking, I also need a oil seal for the drivers side front drive shaft

If anyone knows and can reply with a link to a web store I'd be really grateful.

Cheers,
Al.

rockinsuzuki58
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Re: Where to buy SJ410 King Pins, King Pin Bearings and Shims UK

Post by rockinsuzuki58 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:04 pm

hi on ebay you can get a full kit kingpin bearings/shims oil seals and swivel seals for both sides they are from japan my friend uses them all the times they are very safe about 2 weeks delivery i think about 60 to 80 pounds there are loads of different companyshope this helps tony in cyprus

Jordi
Bow down before me
Bow down before me

Re: Where to buy SJ410 King Pins, King Pin Bearings and Shims UK

Post by Jordi » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:12 pm

Used these for a few bits in the past. UK based company.

https://www.jimnybits.com/sj-samurai/se ... parts.html

Anything they don’t have i’ve usually ordered from ebay or Low Range Off Road in America.
1988 Samurai - Truck Cab & Tray Back - 1.6 8v & HIF44 - Snorkel - Stack Exhaust - PAS, YJs & 33s - Trussed, Gusseted & Pumpkin Capped Axles - 4.3 R&Ps - 4.16 T/Box - Rear Air Locker - Full Float Back Axle & Discs - RCV Front Shafts - X-Eng Handbrake - Custom Fuel Tank