North Yorkshire

Know of any events or gatherings happening at your local Pay and play site? let us all know.

Also the place to discuss Green Laning and the responsible use of B.O.A.T.s
hath
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

North Yorkshire

Post by hath » Sat May 24, 2014 4:05 pm

if i get my fuel tank back on in time i am looking at doing a couple days out green laning in north yorkshire in june (around the middle to end of) with my mate just wondering if any one wants to tag along there would be three places available as we keep the numbers to 5 cars

Jordi
Bow down before me
Bow down before me

Re: North Yorkshire

Post by Jordi » Sat May 24, 2014 4:45 pm

All depends on the dates bud.
1988 Samurai - Truck Cab & Tray Back - 1.6 8v & HIF44 - Snorkel - Stack Exhaust - PAS, YJs & 33s - Trussed, Gusseted & Pumpkin Capped Axles - 4.3 R&Ps - 4.16 T/Box - Rear Air Locker - Full Float Back Axle & Discs - RCV Front Shafts - X-Eng Handbrake - Custom Fuel Tank

timwilks13
SCUK Website Padawan
SCUK Website Padawan

Post by timwilks13 » Sat May 24, 2014 4:47 pm

I'll probably be up for that, again all depends on dates, I'm up Scarborough way, where were you thinking of heading?
1986 SJ410 - Furry dice, new window winder.

10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who dont.

if you can read this you're too close to the monitor, sit back and save your eyes!!
My build, formally Trotters build.

hath
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by hath » Sat May 24, 2014 5:46 pm

we are not sure which route yet as we have 4 or 5 different ones for yorkshire as for dates again not sure i am of for three weeks while the missus goes to australia starting the middle of june but have some fishing to do as well