Hi From New Member

New to SCUK.co.uk? say hello, give us an idea of who you are, and show us a pic of your pride and joy. were friendly and wont bite!
ROBBIE
I spend far too much time on here
I spend far too much time on here

Re: Hi From New Member

Post by ROBBIE » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:13 am

Sad you have to sel, if I had the cash I would snap it up. For me it wasn't a nice day when I had to let mine go, is there no way you could take it with you
Sid James gone but never forgotten
Jimny 1.6 not as good as an SJ but still good

Andrews
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by Andrews » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:08 pm

Hi Robbie , sadly we cant take it with us and need to recover at least some of the outlay to put into going abroad . Its a shame as its properly developed and an awesome piece of kit . Its not even muddy as its washed underneath as clean as top lol

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Post by ScottieJ » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:52 pm

Hey guys that's a real shame that you have to sell...tbh if I had the money I'd take it off your hands as it's probably the most tidy lwb you'll find in the UK.

Where are you moving to? Don't really blame you escaping the UK, it's a mess at the moment :lol:
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!

Merlynda
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by Merlynda » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:41 pm

Welcome

Andrews
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by Andrews » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:07 pm

Hi Scottie , we are going to Crete in a couple of weeks to meet estate agents . From there we will hope to move over early 2018 . It is a shame as we have finally sorted out all the niggles and it goes like a dream and is awesome off road . Btw any body interested the truck comes with a full set of top quality recovery strops and recovery shackles and bridles all unused .and a new fire extinguisher .
We have lowered the price to £3800
Hope someone buys it from here and a donation will be sent to the forum .
Btw we are not leaving the forum as i still have my Grand Vitara which will be up for sale in a couple of months and its likely helen may buy a cheap zook out in Crete .

Andrews
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by Andrews » Fri May 05, 2017 5:03 pm

Hi All , we are off to Crete on monday and will have to make decisions on property there ,so we are reducing the price of the truck .
£3250
Helen is gutted about this as it is her dream toy but needs must as living abroad is costly .
Hope someone here buys the truck as its this forum that has put so much effort into making it what it is .
We can supply a very full and detail photo album of the build and all paperwork and expenditure .
Pm us here or call 07775 724841

Andrews
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by Andrews » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:34 pm

Pics up of the truck in Vehicles for sale section 92 LWB Samurai Mint . Thanks for posting Scottie :thumbup: