Proposals for a technician in or close to London

New to SCUK.co.uk? say hello, give us an idea of who you are, and show us a pic of your pride and joy. were friendly and wont bite!
viper123
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Proposals for a technician in or close to London

Post by viper123 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:37 pm

Hello, I purchased this phenomenal 410 and tragically it wound up sitting in the road for the best piece of a year not moving. I pushed it around to a neighbourhood technician who fixed the fuel lines, fitted another radiator cap and indoor regulator however it's actually overheating. Couldn't imagine anything better than to have a go myself yet I wouldn't realize where to begin and truly simply need to make her move quickly. The chap I took it to said he didn't generally contact things over 10 years of age and couldn't do anything else with it. Would anyone be able to suggest somebody great with reasonable evaluating in my locale or far and away superior, somebody, I could pay to show me how to do it. I'm quick to have a go however don't wanna jumble it up any further.

RichyP
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Re: Proposals for a technician in or close to London

Post by RichyP » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:01 am

Welcome to the forum, plenty of knowledgeable people on this forum sure you'll be pointed in the right direction.