New member with a Suzuki Vitara SZ-T

New to SCUK.co.uk? say hello, give us an idea of who you are, and show us a pic of your pride and joy. were friendly and wont bite!
Steve1962
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

New member with a Suzuki Vitara SZ-T

Post by Steve1962 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:05 pm

Hi all.
I'm Steve.
I picked up my new(& first) Suzuki Vitara SZ-T yesterday(14/06/21)
So far I am impressed.
After having 2 Nisan Qashqai's then a Renault Kadjar(basically a Nisan Qashqai) I felt it was time for a change, along with my being disabled & needing to change from a manual gearbox to an automatic & my first Hybred car.

I tried the adaptive cruise control but soon turned it off as the motorway was really busy & my still learning about AAC so that will be saved for days with less motorway traffic, if such an unlikely thing happens.
I have to say that compared with both the Nisan Qashqai's & Renault Kadjar I felt that I had downgraded on some things but upgraded on other things such as automatic gearbox, hybred, reverse camera & blindspot audio & visual warnings, but all in all I am pleased with the car.
Image]
Image]
Attachments
3.jpg
2.jpg

maxaret
Can I have a tow
Can I have a tow

Re: New member with a Suzuki Vitara SZ-T

Post by maxaret » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:08 am

Hi Steve
Very nice looking car you have there and :welcome: :D

RichyP
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Post by RichyP » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:43 pm

Welcome Steve like maxeret said nice looking car you have there 👍

Steve1962
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by Steve1962 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:46 pm

Thanks both, for the welcome. It is a nice car, I wasn't sure if I would like it, until I did the test drive, I am getting used to the differences between my old cars & this one, but then that's part of the fun, learning about a new car & things it has got that the other cars didn't have.