Our other car @ Strathspey (steam) Railway

A place to post all your pictures and videos or links to any you've found on the tinterweb that you think people will enjoy.
only one rule, no nakedness but make it as dirty as you like! (In the muddy kind of way)
maxaret
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Our other car @ Strathspey (steam) Railway

Post by maxaret » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:06 am

Our other car is a 2008 Sportage 2.0 crdi,we recently spent almost 600 quid getting the cambelt/waterpump replaced as I could find no evidence of it ever having been done LOL :D ,that was closely followed by me having to strip down/clean the EGR valve and cooler to get rid of an EML light (ooh me aching back :mrgreen: ).
A good forecast for last saturday was enough for us to go for a blast up the A9 to near Boat of Garten to get some steam action at our favourite layby,little video below is 4 merged video clips showing the Supercute Macintosh Standard Goods Engine (1899) heading north and then running around the train at Broomhill/Glenbogle Station for the return trip to Aviemore,we used videosolo to edit the video clips so there is a garish video intro page for a second before the video starts.Please excuse the wind noise as it was a very breezy day and the camera was just our normal Canon G15.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoXgLFd-aMc

maxaret
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Re: Our other car @ Strathspey (steam) Railway

Post by maxaret » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:09 am