Our Vitara in Moray

A place to post all your pictures and videos or links to any you've found on the tinterweb that you think people will enjoy.
only one rule, no nakedness but make it as dirty as you like! (In the muddy kind of way)
maxaret
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Our Vitara in Moray

Post by maxaret » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:52 am

A couple of weeks ago we took the Zuki up north for a long planned return to Moray
This included Beautiful Spey Bay,Spey Viaduct,Cullen,Portsoy and stunning Findhorn.
I could only find one pic taken at Cullen Hotel but I will ask the Boss if she took any others when she gets home from work.
The weather was very nice friday/saturday and we just about managed to get home before the next rain belt hit on sunday LOL

RichyP
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Re: Our Vitara in Moray

Post by RichyP » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:20 pm

It's definitely getting a good run about your Gv maxaret 👍

maxaret
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Re: Our Vitara in Moray

Post by maxaret » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:14 pm

RichyP wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:20 pm
It's definitely getting a good run about your Gv maxaret 👍
Yes indeedy - we spent some money during late spring getting the chassis/undersides cleaned and protected to keep her on the road for a few more years (+ I changed the cambelt/water pump etc).
She has still only done just over 45,000 miles so we made a conscious decision to start doing longer trips both to save putting mileage on our Sportage 2.0 crdi which is now over 90k on the clock and also to get max use out of the suzi in case of any dirty tricks in the headlong race to bloody EV's LOL.