All tech relating to the Suzuki Vitara that won't relate to any other models, Front IFS etc.
- Got muddy boots
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:55 pm
- Location: BT17 9LS BELFAST
A spanish built 99 vitara 4u2 .. How should i tell if it is a mk 1 or mk 2?
- The Boss
- Posts: 11212
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:13 pm
- Location: Chippenham, wiltshire
I could be wrong but I think all 4U2s are mk2?
- Engaged 4wd low
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:05 pm
- Location: dronfield , derbyshire
mk2's are from 97 on the dash is a bit differant & rear lights are in rear quaters & fogs in bumper