Yellow eBay Suzuki LJ80 Sold For £3200

A place for all UK LJ owners to introduce themselves and for all LJ series tech and builds
Post Reply
SherwoodNash
Winching along now
Winching along now
Posts: 684
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:05 am

Yellow eBay Suzuki LJ80 Sold For £3200

Post by SherwoodNash » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:59 pm


User avatar
ROBBIE
I spend far too much time on here
I spend far too much time on here
Posts: 4254
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:32 pm
Location: Dorset or stuck

Re: Yellow eBay Suzuki LJ80 Sold For £3200

Post by ROBBIE » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:57 pm

Not me, I have enough with one yellow LJ
Sid James gone but never forgotten
Jimny 1.6 not as good as an SJ but still good

User avatar
88SJ
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Location: Solihull

Re: Yellow eBay Suzuki LJ80 Sold For £3200

Post by 88SJ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:08 pm

Ah man...I am desperately trying to find an early SJ but I would have bought that LJ if I'd seen it - gutted

User avatar
palo123
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:52 pm
Location: edenbrige, kent

Re: Yellow eBay Suzuki LJ80 Sold For £3200

Post by palo123 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:30 pm

88SJ wrote:Ah man...I am desperately trying to find an early SJ but I would have bought that LJ if I'd seen it - gutted
There's an A reg sj413 on ebay at the moment that lookis quite good condition or are you looking for an early sj410?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1983-Suzuki- ... SwE7JaXKCX

User avatar
88SJ
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Location: Solihull

Re: Yellow eBay Suzuki LJ80 Sold For £3200

Post by 88SJ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:29 pm

palo123 wrote:
88SJ wrote:Ah man...I am desperately trying to find an early SJ but I would have bought that LJ if I'd seen it - gutted
There's an A reg sj413 on ebay at the moment that lookis quite good condition or are you looking for an early sj410?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1983-Suzuki- ... SwE7JaXKCX

thanks dude...seen that one. Got alerts on SJs...but not LJs. I'll find one some time...

User avatar
mike harris
SCUK is my life
SCUK is my life
Posts: 1587
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:30 pm
Location: Milford Surrey

Re: Yellow eBay Suzuki LJ80 Sold For £3200

Post by mike harris » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:50 am

Do we know it went for that much? Did it just go of eBay? Seems like an awful lot to me ! Nice truck though !

SherwoodNash
Winching along now
Winching along now
Posts: 684
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:05 am

Re: Yellow eBay Suzuki LJ80 Sold For £3200

Post by SherwoodNash » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:32 am

mike harris wrote:Do we know it went for that much? Did it just go of eBay? Seems like an awful lot to me ! Nice truck though !
I watched the bidding throughout, sold not withdrawn. Probably the best stock example in the last 2+ years hence the price.
I'm personally still holding out for a nice stock tintop but they're getting uber rare now.

I must admit I was sorely tempted on this one, but didn't bid in the end.
Here's some more pics I received from the seller directly.

Image

Image

Image

Post Reply