Pay and Play map

A new section detailing the UKs 'Pay and Play' offroad sites, please enter your reviews & experiences of each site.
Anton
I spend far too much time on here

Pay and Play map

Post by Anton » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:16 am

I made this map a while ago, for the hpoc.co.uk boys. I was thinking that as a Suzuki guy, I really should be sharing this thing with the 4x4 owners who have the most taste - SUZI OWNERS!

So here's my google map thingy of 4x4 P&P sites.

I'm trying to set the map marker to the entrance to the actual site, so if your GPS can talk to google, you can tell it to take you there and not have to input anything at all. And once you get to where the GPS takes you, you don't have to go searching for the entrance... ;)

If I've screwed anything up or got an entrance wrong, please tell me!

There may be one or two P&P sites in this section of the forum I haven't put on the map. Don't have time right now, but if I haven't got it updated in a day or two, can someone shout at me?

Thanks.

GREENLANES - I'm not adding greenlanes to this map, only P&P sites. I'll start a seperate greenlane map if there's enough interest in making one, so if anyone wants me to, hollar! I WILL need you lot to tell me where they are though. I've never actually been greenlaning (my suzi isn't road legal).

Thanks, and I hope this is helpful!
1985 SJ413VX (SJ50V) with SPOA, rear disc brakes, 31x10.5R15 Kaiman Malatesta tyres, an MOT and a lot left to do!

My: Build thread To-do list Pay and Play map

logger
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Re: Pay and Play map

Post by logger » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:26 pm

whaddons not on there

Anton

Post by Anton » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:05 am

It is now!

Any more I'm missing?
1985 SJ413VX (SJ50V) with SPOA, rear disc brakes, 31x10.5R15 Kaiman Malatesta tyres, an MOT and a lot left to do!

turbo-tom

Post by turbo-tom » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:09 am

core has long gone. they cant find a site at the moment
Tom :)

Ford Fiesta ST :D

Anton

Post by Anton » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Core deleted. Any more I should add/delete?

duncslow
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by duncslow » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:48 pm

There a site at holymoorside, near Chesterfield just off the A619 on a junction with clay pit lane I think. Ill try and find postcode.Pay and play days organised by tpore.co.uk (trans pennine off road club)
regards Chris.
copied off tpore web site ( S42 7HP This post code will take you to Upper Loads then follow the road up hill on to Clay Pit Lane and at the top of Clay Pit Lane with the junction of syda Lane)

Anton

Post by Anton » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:19 pm

Added. Thanks!

sj j
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by sj j » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:14 pm

i would remove mud monsters as mark doesnt like to give out location unless you are a member or maybe you have already asked him.

Anton

Post by Anton » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:17 pm

It doesn't point to the site entrance - it just points to East Grinstead town centre, and tells you to get in touch with mark for the exact location.

turbo-tom

Post by turbo-tom » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:49 pm

just found this posted on the tinterweb

The Avon Dassett Quarry is now closed due to some low life thieving scumbag thinking that it is ok to help themselves to a steam cleaner, pressurewasher and a compressor from the buildings on sunday's event, the land owner has rightly so got a bit pissed off and has said that he will no longer rent the quarry for off road events. This brings more than 20 years of play days at Avon Dassett to an end. We will do our best to get the quarry back and maybe in time he will calm down but as it stands all future events are canceled.
As for the thief amongst us i am sure that your mother would be very proud of you.
Tom :)

Ford Fiesta ST :D