Ellington Banks

A new section detailing the UKs 'Pay and Play' offroad sites, please enter your reviews & experiences of each site.
timwilks13
SCUK Website Padawan
SCUK Website Padawan

Ellington Banks

Post by timwilks13 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:58 pm

New pay and play recently opened up in yorkshire. It used to be for moto X and quads etc, but they have since been banned, and changed its clientele towards off roading loons. Here's a video jordi showed me the other day i thought i would share.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u40SE8OkrCg#t=177

[youtube]watch?v=u40SE8OkrCg#t=177[/youtube]
1986 SJ410 - Furry dice, new window winder.

10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who dont.

if you can read this you're too close to the monitor, sit back and save your eyes!!
My build, formally Trotters build.

kiwizook
SCUK Addict
SCUK Addict

Re: Ellington Banks

Post by kiwizook » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:26 pm

why all the landies? :bawling:
It's not a question of how much you spend on your suzuki, but when your money will run out

Jordi
Bow down before me
Bow down before me

Post by Jordi » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Fiat Pandas though!
1988 Samurai - Truck Cab & Tray Back - 1.6 8v & HIF44 - Snorkel - Stack Exhaust - PAS, YJs & 33s - Trussed, Gusseted & Pumpkin Capped Axles - 4.3 R&Ps - 4.16 T/Box - Rear Air Locker - Full Float Back Axle & Discs - RCV Front Shafts - X-Eng Handbrake - Custom Fuel Tank

ne-crock
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by ne-crock » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:03 am

just thought i'd throw my 2 pence in here,

i went on the open day and its a good site, had a great day out, only a few minor mishaps with tree's leaving me with a couple of new dents and needing a windscreen and got a little stuck,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikj6oI4IGlk
i'm looking to go again shortly when my days off fall right, (worked everyweekend of this month)

should be more interesting now we've had alot of rain, it was rather dry when i went

its £30 but the woods have been shut off for the moment as the MOD officer complained about the damage, i dont know what he was expecting when having P&P days

but still makes for a good site, but very landy orientated, i think 4 jimnys were there when i went, and i i planned to go with 3 of them

Anton
I spend far too much time on here
I spend far too much time on here

Post by Anton » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:52 am

I can't seem to get the official website to work right now - does anyone know where this site is, and I'll add it to the PnP site map.

Contact details that I have: http://www.dhdt.co.uk Dave Hughes: 07801885273

If anyone knows any different, please let me know so I can make sure the info I add to the PnP map is accurate.
1985 SJ413VX (SJ50V) with SPOA, rear disc brakes, 31x10.5R15 Kaiman Malatesta tyres, an MOT and a lot left to do!

My: Build thread To-do list Pay and Play map