Suzuki sj410 for sale need gone ASAP

A place to advertise all vehicles for sale
palo123
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Suzuki sj410 for sale need gone ASAP

Post by palo123 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:42 pm

Evening all,

I really need to sell this 410 asap. I posted it on ebay and was mugged off by a complete time waster who didn't turn up. I am extremely angry now because i was relying on that money to pay for my A level D&T project and am now 3 weeks behind with mock exams in 1 week and have no other way of paying for my project (Parents have no money either). I do not have the time to spend to mot it and then to wait for it to sell on ebay due to exams.

Since the auction i have fixed the horn, thermostat and fuel gauge and replaced the choke cable. I have also cut two holes in the floor as i found rust and cut the patches to fill in, but do not have any money to buy gas to weld it in. Engine is also oily and has just had new oils, but i have a spare dry engine with 5 speed gear box for some extra £££.

It is a compeletely stock 1986 sj410. Few pin holes in original soft top over rear hoop. Aisin freewheeling hubs.

It has no Mot but is almost 90% rust free and has 95% of the stuff needed for an mot is done. I believe all it needs is the two patches welding in and a front number plate. I would finish it but i cannot afford to wait three weeks to gather funds and then mot. I ideally want £800 as it sold for £600 (quite cheap) on ebay before i fixed the other things.
If mot'd i reckon it could easily sell for over £1200.

I really do need this gone as soon as possible so am open to offers.

I'm located near edenbridge, kent

Here are some pictures
ill post another of the other patch as well

Thanks,

Pete

palo123
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Re: Suzuki sj410 for sale need gone ASAP

Post by palo123 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:36 pm

Sold for the asking price!

Darrell
Suzuki, will you marry me?
Suzuki, will you marry me?

Post by Darrell » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:39 pm

Sorted :thumbup:
2005-GV 1600se, "Hell" What do I know!

palo123
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Post by palo123 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:45 pm

I spoke to the guy who I sold this to and he is having it fully restored to original condition. I directed him here as i said you guys will probably like to see some pictures of it. :D