SJ413 for sale

A place to advertise all vehicles for sale
zook123
SCUK Addict
SCUK Addict

Re: SJ413 for sale

Post by zook123 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:31 am

Anton wrote:It really wouldn't take much to make that a shiney. I wish I could have it!
Me too, if only me and the Mrs had moved out, i would have made you a decent offer!
2002 Jimny O2 Ragtop
Safari Snorkel, Freewheeling Hub Conversion
Diff Breathers, G/Box and T/Box Breathers, 2in Suspension Lift
HD Recovery Points and Winch Plate
Kuhmo KL71 MT / Goodyear Wrangler AT

Wessex 4X4 Reponse - WE411
wessex4x4response.org.uk

Darrell
Suzuki, will you marry me?

Post by Darrell » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:16 pm

Thanks for your help and advice guys. It's been on ebay for a couple of days and have bids of over £500 which is more than I expected given its age and condition. Nobody has actually looked at it though but I hope the photo's clearly show the rusty bits. Had lots of requests for buy it now price but never put one as didn't have much of an idea of what it may fetch. It's so tempting to just let it go when somebody says they want to restore it, be nice if somebody did though. Cheers - Darrell.
2005-GV 1600se, "Hell" What do I know!

Darrell

Post by Darrell » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:46 pm

Well bidding ends tonight. I've had loads on interest in this, far more than I expected given she does have rust and almost no MOT. Even had a chap on the phone asking if it would make it to Scotland. I do hope the new owner won't be too disappointed in it's condition. Look after the ones you do have as I had no idea it would get the interest or bids and nobody has even been to look at it!!
2005-GV 1600se, "Hell" What do I know!

Tramp

Post by Tramp » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:22 am

I'm glad it's looking good for your zook,

I hate posts like this, when you put it up for sale a little part of me thought 'I've got space for that' which I have, unfortunately I don't have any money and I know I wouldn't have the time to put into it that it deserves. I really hope it goes to a good home and brings someone else into the fold of zuke ownership