Suzuki SJ410 vitara 1.6 for sale

A place to advertise all vehicles for sale
keyring
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Suzuki SJ410 vitara 1.6 for sale

Post by keyring » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:30 pm

As the title,

Between saving for a house, and having four cars, i've decided to try and sell the SJ, which seems a bit stupid considering the money i just spent on it a few months ago, but i've started to be a bit ruthless, and may even be selling my dear mk2 golf :(

So anyway, hopefully it's ok to post an ebay link.... i'll copy over the spec just incase
And hopefully i can get somewhere near what im looking... enough to make me let it go

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253050353019? ... 1555.l2649

Cheers

Vitara fat boy wheels with 235/75 maltesa Kobra tyres
Sj 410 with 1.6 8v conversion
Rockwatt manifold and freshly rebuilt su carb with correct needle and spring
MOT'd until Jan 2018, flew through the last one with the only advisory being the brake bias valve being for off road use only
Disc conversion on rear with brand new sj calipers fitted on the front and rear
Every brake pipe on the anus has been replaced and new flexis all round with in cab bias valve
Front and rear led light bars mounted on the roof
New alloy radiator
All rot has been cut out and replaced with fresh metal (including the double skin joins at the rear hinges, rear arches on both sides replaced with new panels, and new front wings)
Chassis was jet washed and given two coats of underseal
Front and rear chassis cross member has 40mm solid steel bar welded through for recovery points anchors
Box section sills with inner sill rot being cut out on both sides, and replaced with steel plate
Box section rear bumper with led lights and recovery tow points
Led indicators and side lights fitted to front wings in land rover position
Chequer plate cut to shape and fitted to bonnet
Wide arches fitted all round
Pro comp shocks all round
Add a leaf lift (I'm sure) or lift springs (were on it when I got it)
4 puk competition clutch
Brand new bolt on 32mm wheel spacers
New kunifer fuel line front to rear
Majority of truck has been rewired and has a new fuse box, along side the original one for lights
Push start button, and switch for fuel pump/ignition
Switch panel with start button and volt guage fitted along with switches for light bars and interior lights (also has unused switches, which could be used for a winch etc if fitted in the future)
Cobra Monaco bucket seats (some stitching is burst and could do with a good steam clean) but a good seat for holding you in if offroad
Prop handbrake has been refurbished with new shoes and cable(not many sjs have working handbrakes)
Whole exterior of vehicle, bulkhead and inner wings has been painted professionally in Upol Raptor
Inside has been painted with hammerite hammered finish paint
New half shaft seals and wheel bearing on rear axle
New front and rear diff oil and transfer box oil
Front axle has been moved forward an inch to improve approach angle and give more clearance from bulk head for the wheels
I have not been offroad since all work was carried out

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Suzuki SJ410 vitara 1.6 for sale

Post by ScottieJ » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:25 pm

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:thumbdown: :lame: :hammer2: :blacktin:
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!

keyring
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Re: Suzuki SJ410 vitara 1.6 for sale

Post by keyring » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:16 pm

I just can't justify keeping it, just hope it goes to a decent amount this time, and i'll maybe let it go below the reserve, shall see how it goes. Already taking a big hit on it :(