Suzuki Vitara JLX Auto Hardtop - under 15k miles

A place to advertise all vehicles for sale
Ade316
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Suzuki Vitara JLX Auto Hardtop - under 15k miles

Post by Ade316 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:13 pm

Looking for a good home is what I think is the best low mileage example automatic you’ll find of the mark 1 Vitara. 1 previous owner from new, a clergyman, who looked after it and had it serviced regularly even though it covered very few miles each year. I bought this in 2016 with the expectation of keeping it very long term or perhaps swapping the engine and transmission with my soft top Vitara, but it is too good for this purpose and the recent purchase of another classic means I don’t have space for two Vitaras unfortunately.

Mechanically excellent, reflecting the low mileage and years of care. In beautiful condition inside and out. 4WD and automatic transmission work perfectly. Original Clarion radio cassette in full working order. MOT’d by the local Suzuki main dealer (Phoenix Suzuki) until Sept 2018 with no advisories and its great condition commented on by the mechanic and sales staff. Superior white, 14775 miles with history including original order form and invoice from main dealer AP Haynes of Chorlton, Manchester. Comes with two ignition keys.

I am open to offers around the asking price of £4300. This is one for an enthusiast who will care for it. I’ve previously sold one of my Vitaras to a forum member who is delighted with it.

For some reason the forum is not letting me upload pictures. This may be a temporary fault so I will keep trying but if you are interested I can email pics. It is the Vitara on the left nearest the camera in my profile pic. I live in Glasgow. Thanks Ade
1993 SWB Superior White Mk1 Vitara JLX Hardtop Auto 15000 miles
1994 SWB Superior White MK1 Vitara JX Softtop 88000 miles