Swift GTI engie'd samurai SOLD

A place to advertise all vehicles for sale
mk1joe
Winching along now
Winching along now

Swift GTI engie'd samurai SOLD

Post by mk1joe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:58 pm

Its with a heavy heart that I am listing my much loved Suzuki samurai for sale, but I am looking to go traveling soon and do not have the space to store it. I have had the Suzuki for around 5 years and loved every minuet of owning it. I have carried out a fair amount of work on the car, primarily fitting the fully rebuilt swift GTI engine. It has also been featured in Practical Performance Car magazine.

During the engine build it has had fitted 'kent' high lift cams, oversized pistons, H beam rods, had a block and head skim. It has a new aluminum radiator, fully custom 4 to 1 manifold and a walbro fuel pump among many other parts bought new for the build. It Has been a 'no expense spared' build, and one of those which I will not get back the money put into it by selling it.

It has been professionally re-sprayed in grabber blue, and comes with both a hard top and a soft top. the hard top is original to the car and even has the number plate etched into the glass.

Fast, fun, 4x4 with a full years MOT. I am happy to answer any questions,

Thanks for reading
DSC04257.JPG
DSC04278.JPG
DSC04389.JPG
DSC_1189.JPG
DSC_1188.JPG
DSC_1187.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.