SJ410 hardtop for sale or swap

A place to advertise all vehicles for sale
Poundboy
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

SJ410 hardtop for sale or swap

Post by Poundboy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:43 pm

Great little run around, only used in town for short trips since I purchased 5 years ago. Very straight and original with no rust and lots of history showing mileage from 1995 (4,753) - PRESENT (32,000). Runs and drives well and has never been messed with. In the past 20 years it was used by a National Trust warden to potter around an estate for a decade then was stood up in a shed on a SORN for 5 years before being bought back to life in 2012. The guy I bought it from gave it the green respray, I've been using it for work so took the back seats out and tinted the rear windows to disguise my gear.

I wanted to mod this up and go play with it but thee time has come to pass it onto someone with the skills and space to make that happen!

Looking for a good cash price or to swap for road legal motorbike of similar value as I'm gonna be starting a new job that's 60 miles a day in and out of central London and can't be caught up traffic jams!!!

Parked in Hackney and would definitely be worth coming to see ASAP. I thought I'd list here first to give club members a head start but I'll pop a sign in the window soon and maybe even on EBAY if I don't get any good offers. You can call me to chat and arrange a visit on 0780 654 6426.
SJ.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Poundboy
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Re: SJ410 hardtop for sale or swap

Post by Poundboy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:46 pm

It was first registered as new in 1989 and is a 970 VX