This still going on?

A place for the monthly themed photo comp. A winner will be voted fro at the end of each month and at the end of the year we'll get a calendar printed for the following year using the winning photo from each month.
Hodgie812
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Re: This still going on?

Post by Hodgie812 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:26 am

I'm a big fan of POTM, sadly been away from the truck most of last year due to it being broken, moving house and a new baby. Things are settling down now and getting time to use it again. Id be keen to see it back.
Built with ebay!!!

Tramp
Suzuki, will you marry me?
Suzuki, will you marry me?

Post by Tramp » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:01 am

Yeah, I'm glad it's starting back up! I have been thinking about it and I think a good subject would be 'Muddy' as lots of people are going to the muddy weekend (so chance for photos) and people who haven't gone will still be able to take part,

Hodgie812
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Post by Hodgie812 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:22 pm

:doublethumbs: Good call, mud was pretty much the last photos I got of the truck, its pretty much been out of action with a burst front diff since.
Tramp wrote:Yeah, I'm glad it's starting back up! I have been thinking about it and I think a good subject would be 'Muddy' as lots of people are going to the muddy weekend (so chance for photos) and people who haven't gone will still be able to take part,
Built with ebay!!!