Hello

New to SCUK.co.uk? say hello, give us an idea of who you are, and show us a pic of your pride and joy. were friendly and wont bite!
Rockywolf
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Hello

Post by Rockywolf » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:49 pm

I'm not used to forums much but..nice to come across a Suzuki Club that is alive and still kicking..I'm a long time lover of the little Sj after having one on hire in St Lucia 1998 apx for 3 days to get out of the confines of Club St Lucia and see the place for myself and boy did I put the Sj though it's paces.. Having owned most Land rovers in my time and other 4X4.I have just started my own landscaping and garden services and a good excuse to own a Sj and tow a light trailer without the impact that a larger 4X4 would make on the work area due to the weight.. Should be picking up a sj413 by the end of this weekend.. So just a hello to you all.. and the off road modding is about to start on the little SJ...

Dave... South Lake Services
South Lake Property Maintenance & Services

trotter
Winching along now
Winching along now

Re: Hello

Post by trotter » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:52 pm

howdy and welcome 8-)
if in doubt, FLAT OUT!

mans tool kit > duct tape, wd40 and a bfh is all you ever need

dominic
Can I have a tow
Can I have a tow

Post by dominic » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:45 pm

Hiya Dave,

Welcome to the club. :welcome:
Virtual drinks are on you . :pepsi:

Ahh , you mentioned St. Lucia, lovely place, i've been there 3 times.

Dom

8-)
Currently Drive
SJ 410 Q 1985 (GREEN)
VITARA GL+ 2017 (SILVER)

Did have a IGNIS SZ5 4X4 2017 (BLACK)
Did have a GRAND VITARA 2.0 TD 2002 (GREEN)
Did have a JIMNY JLX 2001 (RED)
Did have a SJ 413V 1987 (SILVER)
Did have a BMW320i 1984 (PETROL BLUE)

Rockywolf
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by Rockywolf » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:19 am

dominic wrote:Hiya Dave,

Welcome to the club. :welcome:
Virtual drinks are on you . :pepsi:

Ahh , you mentioned St. Lucia, lovely place, i've been there 3 times.

Dom

8-)
Thanks for the welcome all..I see Dom we have something in common there I'd lived in Ireland for over 16 years first in Cork then Dublin been back in the UK for about 6 Years now and 2nd visit to St. Lucia was 3 years back.. saving up for more trips as I enjoyed the diving last time around and got the diving bug now but not for UK waters..after you have been spoilt in the waters at Anse Chastenet, St Lucia outstanding place and also good value for your cash..

urbanzook
Winching along now
Winching along now

Post by urbanzook » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:21 am

hello an welcome nice to see the bug is still caching! Drinks on you
DONT FOLLOW ME YOU WONT MAKE IT !!!
SEE WOT I GET UP TO CLICK ME!!!!

bourneyo
The Boss
The Boss

Post by bourneyo » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:56 am

Welocome to the forum!

Dan 8-)
http://www.suzukiclubuk.co.uk the new home for your suzuki sj

dominic
Can I have a tow
Can I have a tow

Post by dominic » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:17 pm

Hiya Dave,

I been here now for 4 years, i left london to get a better way of life. no idea if i will return for good.
St.Lucia is a lovely place,yer great for the diving,i wouldnt want to dive around the U.K.waters,(dirty and cold). Its been sometime since i was in St.Lucia ,last there back in 1996. i know that theres been alot of changes since then. dont want to rub your nose in it, i can go back there anytime.
Got other places to go to , like im going back to Las Vegas, and next summer im off to Iceland again, now Iceland is the place for any real or crazy 4x4 nutters (wouldnt fancy diving there though, unless its in the hot springs that they have).

Dom

8-)
Currently Drive
SJ 410 Q 1985 (GREEN)
VITARA GL+ 2017 (SILVER)

Did have a IGNIS SZ5 4X4 2017 (BLACK)
Did have a GRAND VITARA 2.0 TD 2002 (GREEN)
Did have a JIMNY JLX 2001 (RED)
Did have a SJ 413V 1987 (SILVER)
Did have a BMW320i 1984 (PETROL BLUE)

Rockywolf
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by Rockywolf » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:27 pm

dominic wrote:Hiya Dave,

I been here now for 4 years, i left london to get a better way of life. no idea if i will return for good.
St.Lucia is a lovely place,yer great for the diving,i wouldnt want to dive around the U.K.waters,(dirty and cold). Its been sometime since i was in St.Lucia ,last there back in 1996. i know that theres been alot of changes since then. dont want to rub your nose in it, i can go back there anytime.
Got other places to go to , like im going back to Las Vegas, and next summer im off to Iceland again, now Iceland is the place for any real or crazy 4x4 nutters (wouldnt fancy diving there though, unless its in the hot springs that they have).

Dom

8-)
We left Dublin just before the Euro came in over there.. I type of miss Cork City but dont miss the cost of car insurance and other goods when living out in the back end of nowhere... I used to travel up to Dublin each month just to stock up on things that you could not find in the local shops.. but loved living in Ireland have been back over a few times to visit the inlaws on the others half side.. A 3rd vist to St Lucia would be good but.. would like to visit France via SJ next year for an extended stay the One good thing about being in the EU at least you can stay for as long as you wont...