It lives!

New to SCUK.co.uk? say hello, give us an idea of who you are, and show us a pic of your pride and joy. were friendly and wont bite!
baRoN
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

It lives!

Post by baRoN » Thu May 01, 2008 1:19 pm

A good day to you all,

I’m baRoN (biker name) or Darren (human name). Yes I got the nik-name in first school just because the names sound similar and Danger Mouse was popular at the time)

I’ve been playing in my Samurai since some <u%+ in a VW smashed my shoulder to oblivion and stopped me playing on motorbikes. I’d always wanted an SJ and welcomed the excuse to buy one, but I wish it had been a less painful excuse.

I am a weathered veteran of the old site.

Thanks to scottiej410 for telling me of this sites re-birth and a thanks to bourneyo (and anyone else involved) for the web sight resuscitation efforts!

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Re: It lives!

Post by ScottieJ » Thu May 01, 2008 5:23 pm

Welcome back matey, good to see you found it. we'll defo have to hook up for some off roading in the zuks soon! done anything new to yours since I last saw you? was a bl**dy long time ago :pileon: they're all coming back now!
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!

zook
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by zook » Thu May 01, 2008 6:27 pm

yo darren hows it going matey hopefully you can make it on sunday :mrgreen:

trotter
Winching along now
Winching along now

Post by trotter » Thu May 01, 2008 8:38 pm

howdy baron 8-)
if in doubt, FLAT OUT!

mans tool kit > duct tape, wd40 and a bfh is all you ever need

baRoN
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by baRoN » Thu May 01, 2008 10:00 pm

Hello all. All I’ve done the Sammy is get it through an MOT (cost enough to buy another SJ) and put lots of miles on it, along the West coast and in Welsh mountains. I haven’t even so much as put a Zebra on the roof!

It would be good to see you all Sunday. If I’m not back from Somerset in time, it’ll have to be another day, but I’ll try to sort it.