zook 413

Not covered by any of categories below, want a winch or need to buy some recovery gear then your question goes in here!

You will also find online parts catalogues, Service manuals and a other useful info here.
donkeychomp
I spend far too much time on here

zook 413

Post by donkeychomp » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:54 pm

I have no heat at all coming into the cab! Thermostat is new, all seems normal, temp guage reads normal too. Oh and the fan blower has packed up too. Any ideas?
If it ticks over...leave it

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Re: zook 413

Post by ScottieJ » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Do you get heat from the de misters, the vents on the sides of the dash (side window demisters) and the vents by your feet? They are the only ones that blow hot air, the vents along the dash only blow cold in all sjs.

Have you checked the fuse for the heaters and that the valve on the bulkhead in the engine bay with two pipes running to it near the brake cylinder is working, it's cable operated from the heater controls on the dash.
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!

donkeychomp

Post by donkeychomp » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:10 pm

ScottieJ wrote:Do you get heat from the de misters, the vents on the sides of the dash (side window demisters) and the vents by your feet? They are the only ones that blow hot air, the vents along the dash only blow cold in all sjs.

Have you checked the fuse for the heaters and that the valve on the bulkhead in the engine bay with two pipes running to it near the brake cylinder is working, it's cable operated from the heater controls on the dash.
No heat coming in from any vent. The fuse is fine, I'll check the valve and see!

twiss
SCUK Computer Wizard
SCUK Computer Wizard

Post by twiss » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:18 pm

The main power plug for the fan motor goes into it on the drivers side... might be worth checking the plug's not come off :)
Twiss

'93 Suzuki Samurai Sport 1.6 16v SU. Virtual lift, spring under, 31s
'93 Maruti Gypsy MG410

"If brute force doesn't fix your problem, you aren't using enough of it."

donkeychomp

Post by donkeychomp » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:30 pm

wilko. I'll check that too!