Parasource 4x4

Anything Suzuki related, but not technical, it goes here!
Jordi
Bow down before me
Bow down before me

Parasource 4x4

Post by Jordi » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:44 pm

I've been browsing the parasource website and they seem to have some pretty good stuff on there. Just wondering if any of you chaps have used them before and if their gear / service is any good?
1988 Samurai - Truck Cab & Tray Back - 1.6 8v & HIF44 - Snorkel - Stack Exhaust - PAS, YJs & 33s - Trussed, Gusseted & Pumpkin Capped Axles - 4.3 R&Ps - 4.16 T/Box - Rear Air Locker - Full Float Back Axle & Discs - RCV Front Shafts - X-Eng Handbrake - Custom Fuel Tank

liljitjit
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Re: Parasource 4x4

Post by liljitjit » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:38 pm

havent had any personal experence with them but they are a company with a bad reputation and have changed names twice that i know of. Someone else may know more.

rich
[/color]before you laugh at mine , take a look at your own![/color]

ROBBIE
I spend far too much time on here
I spend far too much time on here

Post by ROBBIE » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:35 pm

I know their expensive
Sid James gone but never forgotten
Jimny 1.6 not as good as an SJ but still good

Tramp
Suzuki, will you marry me?
Suzuki, will you marry me?

Post by Tramp » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:47 pm

I've ordered some bits from them, to be honest they were good on a few items and not so good on some others, I got an SU adaptor from them and they didnt tell me that it would foul the orig air box (i know abit petty but it annoyed me because I looked for one that would fit with as few modifications as possible) and then I ordered some bumper 'corners' and they sent the one for the opposite side, I rang them and they said they would send me another, it came and it was the same as they sent me before :roll:

Luke

chan
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Post by chan » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:26 am

personally i wouldn't buy anything from the site purely because of the spelling on certain items are wrong...
now im not a good speller but if its something important like an ebay listing ect ill double check.
if there not double checking spelling there probably not double checking there used products :roll:

just my opinion mate.

they have a good stock range though!