Welcome: Please read

New to SCUK.co.uk? say hello, give us an idea of who you are, and show us a pic of your pride and joy. were friendly and wont bite!
ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Welcome: Please read

Post by ScottieJ » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:47 pm

:welcome: to :suzuki: club UK

Just a note to new members that you will not be able to post replies in the trading section or send private messages (PMs) until you have made at least 5 posts (Or if you ask here nicely I might change your settings :thumbup: )

This is to avoid the chance of any scammers using the trading section and to stop people making fake accounts as we have had issues with people doing this in the past.

Suzuki club UK is more of a community than just a forum, it is not a place for people who just want to make a quick buck and we encourage fair trading with fair prices.

If you have any issues with any members then please report them to me.

Thanks

Scott
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!

djc
Can I have a tow
Can I have a tow

Re: Welcome: Please read

Post by djc » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:39 am

Hello Scottie - I'm asking nicely. I just got a '91 Samurai which is very rust free and generally sound but I want to bring it up to excellent over time. I look on the for sale but can't see the pics, also I have a full power steering kit I don't need which I would offer to someone.
Can I have an upgrade please, it'll save me posting mundane ramblings just to get to the magic 20!

Douglas, Sevenoaks
Straight n shiny '85 410 soft top.

Douglas

lj80stori
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by lj80stori » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:47 pm

Hi Scottie, please could I have messaging rights? I'm sure by the end of Aug I would I have well exceeded the quota ;)

Tori

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Post by ScottieJ » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:15 pm

lj80stori wrote:Hi Scottie, please could I have messaging rights? I'm sure by the end of Aug I would I have well exceeded the quota ;)

Tori
Done :doublethumbs:
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!

Jean Louis
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by Jean Louis » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:15 am

Hi, I've been surfing the net for a few days and finally came across this forum. I am the new owner of used 2001 Suzuki Santana with beginning vin # of VSESJS... According to what I have learned so far this is a Spanish built Suzuki. This particular car came with a diesel engine which I believe is a Peugeot 1.9 CM2. I am hoping to share information with users of this forum as I rebuild my car and engine. Perhaps this forum will also provide me with a source where I can get needed parts.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jean-Louis

murrayup
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Suzuki Jimny body fastners!

Post by murrayup » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:52 am

Where can I buy side and front panel clips, these are white plastic clips.
Regards,
Ian.

Mdw
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by Mdw » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:26 pm

Please can you change my settings. There's an SJ in the for sale section that I'm really interested in but can't contact seller. Thanks

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Post by ScottieJ » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:47 pm

Mdw wrote:Please can you change my settings. There's an SJ in the for sale section that I'm really interested in but can't contact seller. Thanks
As you asked so nicely :doublethumbs:
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!

bale
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by bale » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:59 pm

HI please can you change my settings as I would like to place a wanted advert as I am looking for free wheeling hubs and 16" lj 80 wheels for my jimny.
thanks chris

David Allan
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Re: Help

Post by David Allan » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:47 pm

This is my first email since discovering the club. Hope someone can help.
I have a Grand Vitara 1600 Sport with a 51 plate and am looking for a second hand bull bar (small).
Thanks Dave