FOR SALE: Insa Turbo Dakar Tyres and Black Wheels

All tech relating to the newest bread of suzuki 4x4s
AndyGreen
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

FOR SALE: Insa Turbo Dakar Tyres and Black Wheels

Post by AndyGreen » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:51 pm

Set of 4 Insa Turbo Dakars tyres on black rims. Really nicely finished and hardly used. Bought these maybe a year ago from a fella on here, he'd bought the lot brand new and used them less than a handful of times. I have used them even less with them only being out for 2 very short trips to a local field for a bit of lamping. LOADS of tread on them, still got the bobbly bits on and I have always stored them inside, covered and out of the sun, turning them every now and again.

They are all the same size at 205/70 R 15 and WILL fit a standard Jimny with no steering/arch problems. I've had them on mine and they look the nuts as well as do the business!!

Only a few small marks where a socket has been used to take wheel nuts on and off but have been touched up and not noticeable.

Looking for £250 for them. Can email more photos over, send me your email address in a PM and I'll forward them on (will have photos on Friday). I am based in Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 and they will DEFINITELY need to be collected and not posted! Viewing is certainly welcome, get in touch and we can make arrangements.

Many thanks, Andy