andyrew
SCUK is my life
SCUK is my life

Re: suzuki samurai g reg

Post by andyrew » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:32 am

Provisionally sold.

This has hopefully sold. But if it falls through a fellow member has
Shown a keen interest.

Sadly tonight i learnt that this story wont end on a good note. The sale from the samurai will be going towards my friends funeral costs and to help his fiancee when he passes on.

Lifes just not fair sometimes, fuck you cancer.
Andys Rusty Suzuki Emporium

r-nottz
Engaged 4wd low
Engaged 4wd low

Post by r-nottz » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:21 pm

Mate if had some cash kicking about I'd buy this now.

Hope the potential buyer(s) dont mess your friend about, no one deserves to be going through what him and his nearest are.

andyrew
SCUK is my life
SCUK is my life

Post by andyrew » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:41 pm

This was collected yesterday. The chap collecting it for his friend josh who sounded like a top bloke , insisted on reving the absolute balls off it as soon as it started. Outside the dying owner (who loved that suzuki) flat . Ive no idea why and i quickly came to the conclusion he was not my kinda person and this day was going to drag.
After he'd paid for it we went to the fuel station to get some more cash out as he wanted a carb that was in my friends garage. On the way back He redlined it pretty much in first and after that it died and wouldnt start this then drained the battery so we walked back (with him gobbing on the floor every two minutes )to my friends to get my carlton and some jump leads. I found that the fuel pump
May have been getting tired and had popped a fuse. Possibly from
Over working when he redlined it. I chucked a little 5 amp fuse i found in the car in an hey presto it started. So we turn around to head back to the flat. So matey decides to floor it AGAIN and pop goes the fuse. By now im cold and feeling rather disrespected but i bite my tongue, Find another random fuse and take it steady back to the flat. I go off to get the highest amp fuses
I can get , probably way to high an ampage but by now i really didnt care it the zook burst into flames on him on the way home.

If the situation had of been different id have given the cash back and pointed him to the bus stop. I was gutted it ended that way.
Andys Rusty Suzuki Emporium