SOLD: '91 Samurai soft-top. 67k miles, excellent.

A place to advertise all vehicles for sale
djc
Can I have a tow
Can I have a tow

SOLD: '91 Samurai soft-top. 67k miles, excellent.

Post by djc » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:19 pm

I never planned to be selling this, but...
My '91 Sami - I looked at loads and finally chose this as it was almost rust free and very straight in an honest way. The underside and all the usual rust areas are clear - really excellent metal on this one.
My aim has been to keep it straight and original - not lifted or modded in any way.
Had it almost 2 years and done the SU conversion (Rockwatt mani, custom fabricated alloy intake, pro-rebuilt SU - no expense spared. Then fitted a Rockwatt T-box (std ratios) as original tired. Back brakes rebuilt. Various smaller mech bits done and I reckon it is now sorted. I will be doing steering bearings any day soon.
Original paint good, original graphics. Weller 7js with decent (not great) Khumo tyres and a new Contitrak spare. Original 5½J wheels included (no tyres). Has an excellent cream softop and a black bikini top too.
Interior good - driver's original seat has the standard split (not a big one) but all else good.
Starts first time (the SU conversion was the single best thing I ever did). Engine excellent - clean, crisp. Gearbox fine, Tbox as new. All new fluids (oil changes every 6k with filter).
I am a fussy sod and this is a really nice straight one - not many left at all now. Brand new MOT next week.
£1850.

Call or txt 07734 103709. SJ is in Sevenoaks Kent, in its garage of course.
sj1.jpg
sj2.jpg
sj3.jpg
sj4.jpg
sj5.jpg
sj6.jpg
Come on team, keep it in the family :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Straight n shiny '85 410 soft top.

Douglas