Recommendations for UK parts supplier?

Anything Suzuki related, but not technical, it goes here!
Tango91
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Recommendations for UK parts supplier?

Post by Tango91 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:02 pm

Hi,

Can anyone help a noob out and recommend a good site to order service parts (filters etc) for my 95 SJ please? places like eurocarparts and GSF car parts are failing me completely even on simple stuff like oil and fuel filters. I had a search on here but didn't come up with anything useful.

Thanks! :D

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Recommendations for UK parts supplier?

Post by ScottieJ » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:05 am

I’ve never had much of an issue with uk motor factors like MPD, APD and euros for most service items.

I quite often just order from Autodoc now, takes a bit longer but they are cheap 😅

Oil filters are the same as what’s used on the petrol g13, g16, m13, m15, m18, j18 and j20 engines so Jimnys, swifts, vits and Gvs etc. genuine suzuki filters are Mahle brand.

Pretty sure this is a suzuki spi fuel filter part number 1541080c10 also used on other injected Suzukis.

Brake parts use Bigg Red or Brakes international, just note there’s quite a few options for the rear brake cylinders and shoes so make sure you match them up to the pics on brakes international before ordering. Also 2 different types of front callipers and pads. Aisin or Lucas/Girling.

As for bearings always try to get KOYO brand. That’s the original. Cheap ones like Blueprint wheel bearing kits etc are junk and barely last a year in my experience.
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!

Tango91
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Re: Recommendations for UK parts supplier?

Post by Tango91 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:58 pm

Thanks Scottie :)