GV2000 Brake Master Cylinder

All tech relating to the Suzuki Vitara that won't relate to any other models, Front IFS etc.
Aggie
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

GV2000 Brake Master Cylinder

Post by Aggie » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:05 am

Hello all, It would seem that I need to replace the master cylinder on my Vitara but, unfortunately, have been told that this item is discontinued ! There is no sense or logic to this as now is the time of life for this car when it needs these sorts of parts. There is a mind boggling number of aftermarket parts available on Ebay but I wouldn't know which one to buy or who to trust.
Registration of my car is X901 DDM and the Part No. of the cylinder, I'm told, is 51100-67D00-000. Can anyone help please.

Scottie, if you read this I still need the rear brake auto adjuster but haven't managed to attach a drawing.
Thanks, Alun.

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Re: GV2000 Brake Master Cylinder

Post by ScottieJ » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:42 pm

Have you tried brakes international? Always worth calling them.

I’ve had a look through my box of bits and I’m not 100% sure I’ve got any sorry.

I have these and can’t remember what they are out of though….maybe SJ?

IMG_0072.jpeg
Is your master cylinder a 15/16” (says on the underside so might need a mirror) with 4 outlets?

I’ve got one here but I have no clue if it’s any good or not? Happy to sell you it for you to try it, if it’s no good I will refund you.
Attachments
IMG_0070.jpeg
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!