Hello!

New to SCUK.co.uk? say hello, give us an idea of who you are, and show us a pic of your pride and joy. were friendly and wont bite!
BZs1978
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Hello!

Post by BZs1978 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:51 am

Hello everyone,

I am looking for good advices and experiences from this community as well as ideas how to improve my car.
I recently bought my :BS: Jimny (2009), with purpose of having a hobby car for two of us and our dog. We live in a flat area of NW Hungary, there are a lot of possibilities for excursions in surrounding forests, unfortunately the nearest hills are about 40 km away.
First time to own a 4x4. I need to repair the cockpit lighting and paint the rusty spare wheels with good A/T tyres. Body, engine, transmission are in good condition, the interior requires a thorough cleaning and headlamps need polishing. I plan to buy fog laps and some other practical accessories.
Thank you for your attention!
Attachments
IMG_8676 – nagy.jpeg

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Hello!

Post by ScottieJ » Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:53 am

Welcome to the Forum!

Looks a tidy little Jimny.
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!

Colw
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Re: Hello!

Post by Colw » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:53 am

Hi can enybody help ive got a problem with a rear propshaft diff to gear box on my 2010 diesel 3 door grand vitar theres no ujs on this propshaft just bearings. it seems as though its a new shaft very expensive from main dealers. but more of a problem it wont come of the diff to drop down eny help would be greatful many thanks colin tyring scrapyards with no good yet