Pretty in Pink

New to SCUK.co.uk? say hello, give us an idea of who you are, and show us a pic of your pride and joy. were friendly and wont bite!
pompeybloke
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Pretty in Pink

Post by pompeybloke » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Hi I'm Lee from Portsmouth i have recently become the proud owner of a vitara by default, Only drawback is that it is a Pink Rossini.The story goes like this,Just over a year ago my girlfriend being a hairdresser/beautician come up with the bright idea that a Vitara Rossini would be the perfect look for her 12 months later My beloved has now decided that the vit is to rough a ride for her (even after I had upgraded it to power steering,replacing engine,new clutch,head gasket, cam belt and front cv joint ) and has claimed her ford puma back off me. She welcome to the puma now as the vit has proved to be so much fun I love it and i done so much work on her already seems silly to get rid of her because she is pink so first job will be a re-spray I'm thinking orange(tho i'm a little concerned just in case she is a genuine limited edition Rossini would be a shame if there wasn't many of them left) still i carn't go driving pink anus forever getting to many funny looks haha.
Any way i got big plans for her money permitting so I will be posting pictures and keeping people informed as to how Im getting on .....Lee

Brooem
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Re: Pretty in Pink

Post by Brooem » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:25 pm

I'd get 20 cans of satin black, some masking tape and paper and go to town on it. :rockin:

Or mop it and get it as bright as pos and be different. As soon as you start getting it muddy and lifting it and huhge tyres people look anyways :thefinger: ...... :brows: :doublethumbs:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 2854790809" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:bluefront:

ScottieJ
The Boss
The Boss

Post by ScottieJ » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:39 pm

:welcome: to :S:cuk matey

Bazzworx missus on here has a Rossini. I hate to tell you this but there were only 250 made worldwide so they are a bit rare :lol: you might have to keep it pink and just put up with the embarrassment of driving it in public :lol: just wear a wig and it'll be fine :lol:
Zuki Build

Steady as she goes!

Team Pink
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by Team Pink » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:40 pm

What's wrong with pink!

turbo-tom
I spend far too much time on here

Post by turbo-tom » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:46 pm

REAL MEN WEAR PINK :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: , REAL MEN DRIVE PINK CARS ;) :lol: :lol:

welcome to scuk by the way ;)
Tom :)

Ford Fiesta ST :D

pompeybloke
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by pompeybloke » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Hi thanks for the welcome, yes i got a big decision to make with the rossini thats not made any easier because of all the repairs i have done to her, I do know that i really want a vitara now i know what fun they are problem is do i sale her to someone who will appreciate her as she is and buy another one and risk having to go through all the hidden problems i had with this one or do i carry on with this one as i have come this far and know where i stand with her.

Newtomud
Can I have a tow
Can I have a tow

Post by Newtomud » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:02 pm

:welcome: to the club Lee.
Pink is good.. I drive the wifes gaylander/shelander on the road with no probs... I've got a very big middle finger for those that take the p!ss. :doublethumbs:
:worthless: We like pics :snap:
John, originally from Pompey :pirate:

ROBBIE

Post by ROBBIE » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:36 am

hi :welcome: to the forum. we need pics of tis pink machine :mrgreen:
Sid James gone but never forgotten
Jimny 1.6 not as good as an SJ but still good

pompeybloke
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by pompeybloke » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Before my beloved changed her mind about the Rossini
Attachments
lisa jeep head_edited-3.jpg
lisa jeep head_edited-3.jpg (585.27 KiB) Viewed 7298 times
As she stands now
As she stands now
vv1.JPG (108.28 KiB) Viewed 7298 times

Tramp
Suzuki, will you marry me?
Suzuki, will you marry me?

Post by Tramp » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Looking good, I don't think i'd be able to drive a pink one about, I wouldn't be able to handle the stick! Is that some go faster gaffer tape I see on the front wing?

I'm quite keen on keeping things original but if I was you I'd get the colour changed!