heater matrixs by pass

Not covered by any of categories below, want a winch or need to buy some recovery gear then your question goes in here!

You will also find online parts catalogues, Service manuals and a other useful info here.
turbo-tom
I spend far too much time on here

heater matrixs by pass

Post by turbo-tom » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:15 pm

right im going to rip the heater out of my sj because 1 im phucked off with it ,2 it only blows shit in my face 3 , its useless

if your cold in my truck you just put another coat on :lol:anyways so can i by pass the feed and return and the heater valve (pic below on what i mean) , and just put one length of new pipe in ?

basically join them to pipes together
Tom :)

Ford Fiesta ST :D

Darrell
Suzuki, will you marry me?
Suzuki, will you marry me?

Re: heater matrixs by pass

Post by Darrell » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Yes you can just join the hoses and bypass it. I assume the valve that controls the water flow is working ok.
Most SJ's with a crappy heater are just because it is full of shite, I would give it a good clean before you bypass it.
Your wish you had it in a couple of months :thumbup:
http://suzukiclubuk.co.uk/viewdiy.php?ID=65" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wonder why this didn,t work & only blows pooh in his face :hahaha:
Attachments
4301_h1_1.jpg
4301_h1_1.jpg (43.23 KiB) Viewed 3725 times
Last edited by Darrell on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2005-GV 1600se, "Hell" What do I know!

turbo-tom

Re: heater matrixs by pass

Post by turbo-tom » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Darrell wrote:Yes you can just join the hoses and bypass it. I assume the valve that controls the water flow is working ok.
Most SJ's with a crappy heater are just because it is full of shite, I would give it a good clean before you bypass it.
Your wish you had it in a couple of months :thumbup:
http://suzukiclubuk.co.uk/viewdiy.php?ID=65" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thanks that what i wanted to know :D , anyway i only doo a few play and pay days in the winter :lol: , im sure i wont miss it that much :lol:
Tom :)

Ford Fiesta ST :D