lil monster

New to SCUK.co.uk? say hello, give us an idea of who you are, and show us a pic of your pride and joy. were friendly and wont bite!
lil monster
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Re: lil monster

Post by lil monster » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:20 pm

zukzuk wrote:was it the one on ebay ??? cool anus 8-) 8-)
yes it was ............looks alot better now, loads planned in next few weeks............

i love to be high every day

Tonka
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by Tonka » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:53 pm

:welcome: nice sj an good bid sorry to ask but how much did that sweet zook cost? :oops:
If not shore.... give it some more

supermick83
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by supermick83 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:09 pm

Shit thats the dogs boner. Was thinking of going camo route myself but just going black matt now can't afford anything a recession on ya know! Anyways nice bus keep it in the ditches!
Supermick The Man With the Big D***!

lil monster
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by lil monster » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:03 pm

trotter wrote:howdy and welcome, is the r33 yours aswell?

yes the r33 is mine also...also have a 1300bhp mustang with twin port nitros and a supercharger ..........all the cars in the photobucket site are vehicles i still own or have owned .............
Last edited by lil monster on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lil monster
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by lil monster » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Tramp wrote:
lil monster wrote:was told the high top was incredibly rare...............
yeah in the uk at least, like liljitjit said they are more a foreign market thing,

its a smart looking sj,

Luke
http://s516.photobucket.com/albums/u330 ... =002-3.jpg
the bohttp://s516.photobucket.com/albums/u330/greenjeepowner/?action=view&current=001-2.jpgdyshell is an australian suzuki drover from behind the wings back.

lil monster
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by lil monster » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:35 pm

have done a few more bits too her including internal 4 point roll cage, mountney wheel, green leds and red led clocks in dash centre for oil pressure and volts, changed dash clock bulbs too red. mounted rear wheel, added a biit more camo to her, green tinted windows and sun strip, green reflective sign writing, lamp bar and screen protecter...lamps soon to be fitted along with a worklight on rear, painetd underin gloss black, procomp boots in fluro orange also diff covers painted fluro orange, added swirl pot and oil breather under the hood and fitted rear fog light and added i years mot. not bad for a bank holidays weekend workhttp://s516.photobucket.com/albums/u330/greenjeepowner/?action=view&current=005-5.jpg
Last edited by lil monster on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lil monster
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by lil monster » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:41 pm

supermick83 wrote:s**t thats the dogs boner. Was thinking of going camo route myself but just going black matt now can't afford anything a recession on ya know! Anyways nice bus keep it in the ditches!
paint cost me all of £30 from B&Q 3 tins satin green 2 black 1 tan 1 red oxide and 1 brown all in areasol took me all of an hour.........after a bit of masking up around the front windows and screen