i need to go wider,keep fallin over

Starts at the flywheel, ends at the hubs, any problems along them lines, ask your questions here.
jhc121
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

i need to go wider,keep fallin over

Post by jhc121 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:29 pm

mi truck is fairly standerd apart from a few mods ,just done a 3ins body lift to compleyment the rebuild,i run 410 axles and geared up with loads a410 spairs ,besides av got dics on the back so samis are out, i run sj steels inside out so that gives me a better offset ,dont want to go down the spacers route ,msa say we carnt use any bigger than 25mill at are club trails anyway,soooo,can i cut my senters out , will that give me any more offset if i turn them round and weld em in or is their anouther rime i could maybe use,cut, alter my wheels are15 s

Henry
Suzuki Guru
Suzuki Guru

Re: i need to go wider,keep fallin over

Post by Henry » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:45 pm

I would go for spacers, billet ones are very safe, normal ones are safe. If you interested in some big wheels, i have a wide set (pictured on my sj on the front page) for sale. (16" rim)

You could still do sammy axles, but just transfer the rear disc over?

If you wanted to get your rim centres cut out, they would have to be out with a lathe so that it take an equal amount off all the way round. You will then need to weld them as equally as you can.

If you wanted to do this, i would get some standard landrover steel rims, drill out the rivets and replace the centres with the standard suzuki ones, and make them a good ofset. Now you have 16" rims, so a better selection of tires to fit to them.

Henry