sj axles

Starts at the flywheel, ends at the hubs, any problems along them lines, ask your questions here.
Edweird
Suzuki, will you marry me?

Re: sj axles

Post by Edweird » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Hey Ton24, I heard through the grapevine that Matt didn't want to do your diff. That must've been a naff phone conversation. Sorry to have sent you one a wild goose chase. :oops:

You still thinking about selling me those seats, or have I added myself to your blacklist? :lol:
There's three ways of doing things:

The right way,
The wrong way
And my way, which is like the wrong way but faster.

ton24
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by ton24 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:52 pm

yes mate i have those seats at work will let u know in a few days,there in good condition mate.......

Edweird

Post by Edweird » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:54 pm

ton24 wrote:yes mate i have those seats at work will let u know in a few days,there in good condition mate.......
Okay, thanks again. I know this is kinda an awkward thing to discuss over the web with someone you've never met, and I really am sorry about the useless suggestion I made. :oops:

The right way,
The wrong way

ton24
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

Post by ton24 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:12 pm

its fine mate about the garage :) ,gunna hav a go myself with a spare i hav at my disposal.just tyding seat up.sorry havnt got back to u.computer trouble.there just like sj's arnt they lol .... :lol:

Edweird

Post by Edweird » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:44 pm

I sent you a PM but as you've not been on for a while you won't have got it, so I'll say it here too.

My stepdad won an auction for a pair of seats on eBay a few days ago, for 99p. :lol: I'm sorry to be such an ass pain. I hope you get this before you spend time cleaning the seats. :oops:

That said, I know the passenger one has a rip in it, and at 99p I bet there's more, so I might be back again. :lol:

I'm such a retard.

The right way,
The wrong way