SX4 blinkers

Got an electrical gremlin? Ask the question here.
Bart
Got muddy boots
Got muddy boots

SX4 blinkers

Post by Bart » Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:14 pm

Hi got a question regarding my SX4 2007 glx automatic 2 wd , as recently got a newer android radio and installed the 360 birds view camera ( struggled as hell to calibrate it , then discovered that there in the menu is option for newer Suzuki cars and calibrated as a vitara) so my question is as I’m kinda blue in these things, my car doesn’t have indicators/blinkers in the mirrors so how can I get a voltage input to connect to both side cameras the voltage so the views would come on the display when I take turns, I know how to connect the rear one as I mounted one before for reversing in the past now took it off, but just struggle to connect the side ones. I checked with multimeter if there’s any voltage when turning but nothing only cables going in for heating and turning mirror.
Any advice where I can find one ? Or how to extend from somewhere in the car to the door, couldn’t even take the connector off between door and the body so managed different way poking wee hole in it and the running it down the cars plastic trim to radio.

Thanks for any advice.